Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sydney!



Yesterday was our tour of Sydney. We got to see all the sights and you know my heart fluttered when I saw the Opera House. I cannot wait to see an opera. I know my friend Sam wants to go and we may be able to get a few others to join:) It makes my heart smile!!! We walked around the city, saw a few sights and took the ferry back over to Manly Wharf.
This morning Jenny and I went for a run down the hill to manly beach, over to shelly beach and back up the scenic route to school. It is absolutely wonderful running here. The water was so deep blue today, the ocean breeze was nice and the air quality was perfect for my "athletic induced asthma!" I could run here everyday!! I probably won't, but we'll try to make it a usual thing. Then Jenny, Andria (who I like to call ms. hot body!) and I went to the beach. I needed some good girl bonding time so it was nice just chillin by the ocean and checking out the occasional hot rugby boy that would pass by. Oh, and I've decided I do NOT like the aussie surfer dudes. Not my thing, but these rugby boys.... now those guys have some potential!! They are much better than american football players, trust me girls.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Well... it sounds like you are really enjoying the scenery (rugby boys?) :-) I am sure I would be mentally preparing for my studies and not participating in the multiple social activities that abound in and around Sydney (yeah, right!). We are getting ready to head out to Napa Valley this week. I am really looking forward to seeing my buddy Todd at Conn Valley Vineyards. Check out his website at www.ghosthorseworld.com His new Spectra Cabernet is going for $4000 a bottle!! Unbelievable. I am taking my banjo and playing some music for his wine "cave dinner" on Saturday. Should be fun. All is well here. I took Trey to Chucky Cheese last night. He won some kind of cheap flash light that cost me $88!! Remember those days? Welp, I gotta run... I love you!! Dad

rstar wanda said...

okay...i think i'll quit work now and move back to the land down under...
you're killin' me...wait to you see a wombat!!! it's like a giant mouse with a pouch...
wanda