Saturday, December 15, 2007

Final Exams and Final Goodbyes

This past week and weekend have been full of studying, packing and starting to say goodbyes. Last week I took my finals in marketing and business ethics and I also found out that my group came in 2nd out of 13 teams on our marketing pitch!! I was so excited to hear that all of the hard work and frustrations were worth it.
My little study desk.
Friday Ali left to fly home to Texas. It was so weired having someone actually leave and reality began to set in that time here is really over. I am going to miss these friends I've made so incredibly much. That night Sam, Mike and I exchanged a few small Christmas presents and went out for our last dinner all together. We had a fun time just hanging out and talking about trying to plan a few trips to see one another. I really hope they end up coming to visit me in Nashville like they say they will. And I told Sam that I will certainly be coming to visit Chicago sometime in the near future.
Mike got me a cute picture frame and a nice Australia book.
Sam got me a HUGE Starbucks coffee mug.
Other than some more studying this weekend for McRae's exam I have been a busy bee at packing and weighing my luggage. I was fortunate enough to fit all of my things into 2 suitcases, but upon weighing them they were way over the 70lb weight limit...so now I'll be paying extra to bring home a third bag via Quantas and extra to take bags over 50lbs onto Southwest....oh well, it has to be done. And don't make fun because some peoples Christmas presents are in these bags, okay?!?! That is my justification.

These are my bags, packed and ready to go- see you all Wednesday at 5:10!!

No comments: